Calling all futurists, digital entrepreneurs and dreamers. Want to get valuable experience within your field of study to advance your career? If so, we want your talent and student perspective.
Our UI/UX Design Internship program gives students real world experience with developing user interfaces and experiences for innovative new products based on tangible business objectives. You’ll get a chance to assess end-user needs, conduct user interviews, create wireframes and site maps, develop use cases and personas, perform qualitative and quantitative analyses and design user experiences for websites and mobile apps.
- Exceptional design and conceptualization skills
- Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps
- Basic flowchart design and storyboarding
- Understanding of business systems analysis
- Self-directed, entrepreneurialism
- Motion graphics design and production, video and sound editing
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite, SnagIt, Camtasia
**For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and links to online work samples to Eric at the email below. Submissions without work samples will not be reviewed.**